*This is a Third Party Sale and will be fulfilled by the Beauty Balm Company direct*
*Delivery time 2-5 days*
For EU sales please DM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the exact P+P costs - these need to be agreed by the third party seller. Thank you.
Blended with sweet orange essential oil and cocoa butter to give a dreamy chocolatey orange
scent. A natural lip balm that will leave your lips silky and smooth all day long. All beauty balm
products are handmade in Scotland, using all natural ingredients that are kind to your skin and
● Cruelty Free
● Eco-friendly Packaging (Don't forget our tins are even recyclable! Simply pop them in your
recycling bin when finished to help reduce the waste on our landfills!)
● Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or fragrance oils
● 100% natural ingredients
It's so important to protect your lips from the harsh environments of everyday life, that's why
we've packed our balm with nourishing butters, such as Shea butter, and oils, such as coconut to
condition and moisturise.
● Cocoa Butter- Is a good emollient that replenishes skins moisture.
● Shea Butter- Is protective and healing, especially for dry and damaged skin.
● Beeswax- Is a protective barrier which protects the skin from external damaging agents.
● Coconut Oil- Nourishes the skin and helps prevent infections.
● Vitamin E- Adds to your glow and makes your skin smooth and healthy. The oil is also
known to reduce hyper-pigmentation and wrinkles, besides maintaining skin health.
● Sweet Orange Oil- This scent will re-energise and uplift the mind, it is also known to
INGREDIENTS: Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) oil,
Cera Flava (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) in Helianthus Anuus
Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.
Please remember that as with all natural cosmetic products, the ingredients can be
temperamental to temperature changes. It’s best to keep your balm in the cool dry place but
don’t panic! Temperature does not impact the quality of the balm. Always patch test new skin
care products and be gentle around the eye area.
Any queries please email: email@example.com