*This is a Third Party Sale and will be fulfilled by the Manufacturer direct*
*Delivery time 2-5 days*
For EU sales please DM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the exact P+P costs - these need to be agreed by the third party seller. Thank you.
Tea Tree Cleansing Balm:
It’s here ! Ditch the wipes and stock up on our latest balm; the cleansing balm! The nourishing
oils gently breaks down any impurities or make up on your face leaving you with soft and glowing
skin. Simply add a small amount onto dry finger tips and gently massage into your face and neck
and watch as your make up melts away. Use a hot cloth to wipe the excess away and rinse with
● Cruelty Free
● Eco-friendly Packaging (Don't forget our tins are even recyclable! Simply pop them in your
recycling bin when finished to help reduce the waste on our landfills!)
● Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or fragrance oils
● 100% natural ingredients
This genius balm is packed with only the best oils that will bring life to your skin, trust us you’ll
never look back!
● Castor Oil- Castor oil contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body. Free
radicals are responsible for accelerating the ageing process, making wrinkles appear
● Sweet Almond Oil-Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions,
including eczema and psoriasis. Improves acne. The oil's fatty acid content may help
dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance
of acne and improve cell turnover.
● Hemp oil-The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can't be produced by the
body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-aging, so they're important
nutrients to add to skincare.
● Organic Jojoba Oil- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it's so similar to the
sebum that your body produces naturally. When you put jojoba oil on your skin, your skin
is soothed and moisturised.
● Beeswax- The anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax encourage the healing of
wounds. It is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment
without clogging pores.
● Vitamin E- Vitamin E fights off free radicals on the skin, which are a result of daily
environmental stressors like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution. In fighting off
free radicals, vitamin E helps protect the skin from damage.
● Tea Tree Essential Oil- Tea tree oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial
properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to
prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
Don't forget our packaging is recyclable! Even the wee tins our balms are in! Simply pop them in
your recycling bin when you are finished with them to reduce the waste in our landfills!
Please remember that as with all natural cosmetic products, the ingredients can be
temperamental to temperature changes. It’s best to keep your balm in the cool dry place but
don’t panic! Temperature does not impact the quality of the balm.
Always test patch new skin care products and be gentle around the eye area.